The gingerbread festival celebrates the historic gingerbread story of Ormskirk. Come along and pick up some treats in the general market in Ormskirk Town Centre.
- Official opening by the Mayor at 10am
- Meet the Town Crier and Ormskirk’s gingerbread lady
- Street entertainers including singers, choirs, ukulele band & a fairground organ
- Face painting & magician
- Gingerbread competition
- Gingerbread afternoon tea
- Gingerbread souvenirs for sale
- See the Family History Group for special heritage displays
- Take photos next to the gingerbread model
- Special offers in shops
Event runs from 10am to 4pm. See the website for more information.